Ever wondered how dog hotels keep pests like fleas and ticks under control? You’d be surprised at the toxic chemicals used on floors, bedding and flooring. At Dogtown we are committed to having a a safe and clean environment but not at the cost of exposing your dogs to harsh chemicals and toxins.
We use Elf’s natural and completely non-toxic but highly effective pest control sprays on our dog beds and facilities.
- ELF is a unique product that effectively controls fleas, ticks, bed bugs, scabies, lice, mites, and other insects.
- Eco Living Friendly, ELF for Bed Bugs, is non-toxic and kills Bed Bugs, even chemical immune Bedbugs
- ELF for Bed Bugs has Eco Friendly, Green, EPA (exempt), FDA (Generally Regarded as Safe) ingredients
- There are no toxic chemicals in the ELF products but the ingredients are extremely effective.
- ELF is 100% Non-Toxic and safe around kids, pets, hospitals, hotels, any place people live and work.
Active Ingredients: Clove Oil 0.03%, Peppermint Oil 1.0% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 1.3% = Total Acive 2.33% Other (Inert) Ingredients: Citric Acid, Oleic Acid, Water Total Inert = 97.67% Total Active & Inert = 100%
Featured Image credit: http://www.trustpages.com/sites/default/files/images/attachments/cleaners-bottles-lg.jpg